Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chicken Scallopine with Pasta



This was a SUPER easy, SUPER yummy recipe I got off of one of my favorite websites The Pioneer Woman (thanks Katie for my new obsession). If you like mushrooms and capers then you are in for a treat! Everything in this recipe are things you can find in your fridge and pantry....ok except for maybe the capers. This tastes like you picked up take-out at Carrabba's but for 1/2 the price and the best part is you don't have to get dressed up or leave the comforts of your home which is super appealing to the hubs and I after a long day at work. My new thing is to try and cook at home as much as possible to try and save $$$, instead of eating out all the time like we use to do. So as I blast Pandora in my kitchen and try out different recipes I will post the ones that are fabulous and try to forget the ones that were flops!


ENJOY,
April

*click HERE for the recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment