Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AMAZING....Apple Dip


So in just one word I would describe this apple dip as..........AMAZING......No, maybe LIFE ALTERING (I'm serious this stuff is jam up)!! When I was at a shower recently, my friend Katie (Who I'd like to thank again) made this dip and it was a HUGE hit!! So I got her to give up the recipe....so I could make it again when I got home and then share it with you!! But since you will probably want to lick the bowl you might not want to make this when anyone is around;)

Here's What You Need:

1 cup of white sugar (I used Splenda)
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 8oz bar of cream cheese softened (I used fat free)
1 bag of Heath Bits
Apple slices

Mix ingredients 1-5 together....and wha la your dip is ready
Serve immediately with apple slices or Chill in refrigerator

ENJOY,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment