Friday, July 2, 2010

Coconut Pie

For those of you who LOVE coconut like I do.......this pie is to die for and definitely worth giving a try! Thank you Paula Deen for bringing this recipe into my life! It is super easy, only has a few ingredients and it will be gone before you sit it on the counter.....seriously my family devoured it before I could take a picture!! SORRY guys no picture for this one.....maybe next time!!

All you need is:
4 tablespoons butter = 1/2 stick, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 (3.5 oz) can shredded sweetened coconut
1 cup milk
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine melted butter, eggs, flour, sugar, coconut & milk
Pour into pie shell & bake until firm about 45 to 60 mins
*I put my pie on a baking sheet to avoid spilling, try to make the pie as close to the oven as you can....if you have to walk across the room, you will spill it!
*At 45 mins give your pie a little shake.....if it still giggles in the center bake it a little longer!
{recipe courtesy of Paula Deen}

* These are my personal recommendations!


Enjoy,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment