Sunday, July 11, 2010

Decorating a Rental

For the past few days I have been racking my brain trying to come up with different ways to decorate and personalize our new home!! Since it's a rental I was scared it would never quite feel like home to us, mostly because we couldn't do anything to it to make it our own!! My biggest challenge by far has been that we can not paint our walls (And I BIG fluffy heart color!! I will paint just about ANYTHING that doesn't move.....& I have a severe obsession with spray paint:) to top it off....I absolutely LOATH white walls!! So I needed to find some other options.......I started my search on Etsy (My favorite site EVER) & that's when I stumbled upon this dreamy vinyl wall decal........



{this is the sample picture from Grimes Graphics Etsy Store}


Isn't it GORGE..... It goes on super easy and when we move, it will come down just as easy!


PERFECT!!


To get your own or view all the other FAB things Grimes Graphics Etsy Store has to offer Click Here!



XOXO,
April

1 comment: