Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Balloon Wreath


Super Cute & Easy Birthday Balloon Wreath



I started out with a wire wreath I found at Micheals for $2.99 and about 8 bags of balloons from the Dollar Store:)




Start by tying the balloons in knots around the wire wreath!!
I did 2 layers.....one on the inside and one on the outside wire to make the wreath SUPER FULL!!




Believe me when I tell you that this is SO Easy........it took me one night & I did it while I was watching T.V.!!
There is NOTHING to SEW or GLUE!!
I'm not gonna lie....I was a little sad I didn't get to break out "Old Trusty" aka my glue gun!! But I think she deserved a much needed break!




How Cute is That?? Right:)


This would be awesome to hang on your door during the birthday's in your family or just for birthday party decor!!


Whole project cost around -$10


XOXO,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment