Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quick and Easy Potato Soup

So I woke up this morning and guess what.....it was cold and rainy AGAIN!! Did I mention I am over this weather??

All bundled up I sat pondering what I would make for lunch today and then it came to me.......WARM CHEESY YUMMY POTATO SOUP;) Sounds good huh??

So I thought I'd share my favorite quick and easy recipe that takes 30mins tops!

you will need:
3 cups of fat free milk
1 can of condensed cream of potato soup
2 cups of southern-style hash browns
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
thinly sliced green onions

Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 mins stirring frequently. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Top with lots of cheese, bacon and onions. I say the MORE the better:)
{recipe from Everyday Dinner Magazine}


XOXO,
April

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe, I'm always happy to learn new soup recipe.

    ReplyDelete